The Outlook is a desktop-based email client which leads by Microsoft. In fact because of the most popular email client not only used by the Windows OS but also by mac OS users as well. But there always comes bad with the good one. As we know that Outlook application stores the mailbox data in OST and PST files. Like any other files, these OST files are also prone to corruption problems.
There are many issues that affect Outlook. Let us check one of the popular queries which is described in this blog that is “Cannot open your default email folders. The file ost cannot be accessed” go through the blog, we have successfully explained the reasons and solution for this query. Generally, this happens due to the OST file corruption lets check how OST files corrupt.
Reasons Behind OST File Corruption Issue
There are various reason that OST files may get corrupted
1. Accidental deletion of the mailbox form the Server.
2. Due to virus attack in the system.
3. Synchronization failure with the server.
4. Due to an unstable internet connection.
5. Hard-Drive corruption or failure.
6. Due to changes in the internal structure of OST.
Important Note: The user can try to repair the OST file by using Scanpst.exe ( Inbox Repair Tool). But this will resolve minor level corruption. In case if your OST file is still inaccessible then the user can take the help of OST Recovery Software to recover emails from OST file.
Resolve Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders. The file OST Cannot be Accessed Issue
In case if your OST file is still inaccessible then the user can take the help of OST Recovery Software. This will helps you to access and recover the crucial mailbox data items such as emails. Also in case if you have a corrupted or orphaned OST file then the user can also recover the data. This application supports Microsoft Outlook 2019 and its below versions.
This tool comes with the trial version as well So, to check the software you go for the trial version. If you think that the tool works according to your need then you can go for the premium version to unlock all its features.
Steps to Recover Mailbox Data From Inaccessible OST Files
1. Download and Install the Software On Your Machine.
2. Click on Add file and browse the OST file from your system.
3. Now choose the Scan mode from Quick and Advanced Scan.
4. Click on Add button to add the OST file in the Software.
5. Preview the OST file emails.
6. Click on Export button and select the desired file format PST.
7. Browse the destination location to save the desired file format.
8. Click on the Export button to start the recovery process.
In this post, we have solved a common user query “Resolve Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders. The file OST Cannot be Accessed Issue” and recovery of the OST files with a professional tool. Follow the steps in a proper manner and your problem will be solved.