Archiving is a way to store the data like emails for future use. There are 3 ways you can retrieve data from archive in Outlook. As archive files are stored in PST format. Either you can copy or move information from archive to a new folder or original folder. You also have the option to move the individual item from the PST file.
But if you can’t find the desired items in the archive file. Or you forgot to archive the information in Outlook. Because, by mistake you deleted the data. Now you want the items back. Don’t worry I got a solution for you. You can go for tool that recover deleted data from Outlook. There is an efficient software which will retrieve data from archive in Outlook. That is Outlook Deleted Items Recovery.
MOVE SINGLE ITEM FROM PST FILE TO ORIGINAL OR NEW FOLDER
Follow the below steps to individually retrieve data from archive in Outlook:
1. Select File >> Open & Export
2. click Open Outlook Data File
3. Choose PST file and click OK
4. In folder sidebar, select the folder having the items you want to retrieve.
5. Select the desired item & drag it into its original folder given in the folder list.
COPY ALL ARCHIVED ITEMS FROM PST FILE INTO ORIGINAL/ NEW FOLDER
Follow the below steps to retrieve all data items from archive:
1. Select File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export >> Import from another program or file >> Next
2. Now choose Outlook Data File (.pst) >> Next
3. Select Browse & choose the file you want to important
4. Choose the folder to import data from it. (Make sure Include Subfolders option is checked.)
5. Either Choose Import items into the same folder in >> choose original Outlook folder>> click Finish. Or Import items into the current folder >> click Finish.
In this blog, I have discussed the solution to retrieve data from archive in Outlook. There are two ways in which you can achieve this. Either you can move single item from PST file into new or original folder. Or you can copy all the archived items from data file into new or Original folder.
But sometime, the data we want is not present in the archive file. Maybe you forgot to archive it. Or simply your file got deleted due to file corruption. There can be number of reasons. So you can recover deleted item in Outlook using Outlook Deleted items Recovery.