The drainage problem is unpredictable like life. You never know when the pipelines will get blocked due to any reason, and you have to get them unblocked before you begin to use your kitchen or toilet again.
As many of us know how to open the blocked drains, still many do not know the different tricks to do the job. So, here is this piece of writing, we will provide you with some different methods so that you can unblock the drain immediately.
Tips To Open The Blocked Drains
- The easiest thing to do is take a bowl and boil some water in it. Once the water is boiled, you need to throw it in the blocked drain. You might have to repeat the process more than one time to see the results. This method is a convenient and inexpensive one, so do not hesitate trying it out.
- Another method you can do is to take a small bowl and put some baking soda and vinegar in it. As soon as you add vinegar in the baking soda, fizz will be generated and without wasting any time you need to pour the mixture in the drain. The fizz and mixture will help in clearing everything that has been blocking the drainage system immediately.
- Caustic soda is one more treatment you can go for blocked drains. You can get it quickly from a hardware shop near you. As you are going to use it, you need to make sure that you are pouring it carefully. Do wear gloves and eye protection because it can cause chemical burns.
- In this method, you need to take a bucket of water and then a small quantity of soda into it. Once it has created fizz and begin to heat up, pour it in the drain. After pouring it, you are going to leave it for 20-25 minutes and then pour some boiling water in the blocked drain to clear the way. You can repeat this process if needed.
- If your toilet is clogged, you should try out this method. Grab a dish detergent and take 1/4 cup of dish detergent and then pour it in the bowl. After pouring the detergent, you need to pour some amount of boiling water as well. Then, you are all set to start plunging to clear the way. The reason that detergent is used is that it will help in getting rid of the greasy residues that have been causing the problem.
- This method will quite effective on blocked drains, known as hydro jet. The jets release water in full force into the blocked pipes to remove the blockages. It is a safe method for the pipes. But it could be less effective than other methods in case of solid obstructions.
You will come across various other methods as well if you search on the internet. We have provided you with some of the best, effective, and easy ones. These methods will not take much time, and your problem will be solved. Not only these methods are useful, but these are also inexpensive methods to get rid of the blocked drains.
It would be best if you tried them once and you will be surprised to see the results. But make sure that you know the root cause of the blockage to use the right trick for clearing the drain. Before you try out any of these methods, it is right for you to know the reason of blockage so that you can choose the proper approach to unblock it conveniently.